Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu
kenjutsu (odachi, kodachi, nitto)
early Edo period (ca. 1640)
Miyamoto Musashi Fujiwara Genshin, 1584-1645
11th soke Iwami Toshio Gensho
Primarily located in:
- "Field Guide to the Classical Japanese Martial Arts"
- in Koryu Bujutsu
- Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu
- by Eli Steenput
- Imai Masayuki (right), headmaster, demonstrates the distinctive two-sword technique of his school
- 20th Nihon Kobudo Embu Taikai, Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, 2/2/97
- Nihon Kobudo Kyokai 30th Anniversary: Part 1 by Guy Buyens
- Notes on the ryu that participated in the Kobudo Kyokai's 30th Anniversary demonstration, 2009.
- Video of Niten Ichi-ryu technique
- By Furyu's Wayne Muromoto
- A Way to Victory: The Annotated Book of Five Rings
- translation and commentary by Hidy Ochiai
- "A profile of 10th generation headmaster, Imai Masayuki"
- by Colin Hyakutake-Watkin
Article at Koryu.com
Book review at Koryu.com
Photograph at Koryu.com
Link to video
Link to other web site
Last modified on
August 2, 2011
Copyright ©2015 Koryu Books. All rights reserved.