Top Ten Things You Can Do To Help Koryu.com
Everything we provide here at Koryu.com is free. But it doesn't just materialize out of thin air. Decades of research, hours of programming, in short, a lot of hard work goes into creating and maintaining this advertising-free site. What can you do to show your support? We've compiled a list of the ten most helpful, mostly free, things you can do to help keep Koryu.com the best free resource for koryu on the Net. Thanks for helping us out!
- Buy a copy of each of our books, Koryu Bujutsu, Sword & Spirit, and Keiko Shokon, Persimmon Wind, Katori Shinto-ryu: Warrior Tradition, and Illuminated Spirit for all of your friends.
- Make all your online book purchases through our link to Amazon.com, and encourage your friends to do the same. (Many thanks to Ram Saaty and Will Schutt, who make it a policy to buy all their books through us!).
- Ask your local library to order copies of Koryu Bujutsu, Sword & Spirit and Keiko Shokon. Just print out the "Informational Flyer for Libraries" for each book and take it to your librarian.
- Recommend this site to ten friends.
- Print out and post our book press releases at your dojo.
- Carry copies of Koryu Bujutsu, Sword & Spirit, Keiko Shokon and Persimmon Wind to major martial arts seminars and show them around.
- Put a link to Koryu.com on your web pages. Just copy and paste the following into your html file: <a href="http://www.koryu.com/">Koryu.com: the Classical Martial Arts Resource.</a> Free articles, the "Koryu.com Guide to Classical Ryuha," photos, book reviews and more!
- Write a review of Koryu.com, Koryu Bujutsu, Sword & Spirit, Keiko Shokon, Persimmon Wind, Katori Shinto-ryu: Warrior Tradition for your organization's newsletter (and be sure to send us a copy!). Write a review for Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com (and let us know that you did!).
- Rate and review Koryu.com at link directories.
- Register to receive notices of site updates and new products.
Last modified on
October 18, 2012
Copyright ©2013 Koryu Books. All rights reserved.